The City Clerk’s Office is the information center for the City of Sedalia. The City Clerk is the Secretary for the City Council and is responsible for the safekeeping of all city ordinances, resolutions, council minutes and other official city documents.
The City Clerk’s office is also responsible for
- Records Requests per the MO Sunshine Law
- Preparing and disseminating the City Council Agenda packets
- Coordinating elections for Mayor, Council and Special elections as directed by the Council
- Maintaining and updating Sedalia Code Book
- Posts, receives and tabulates all bids
- Garage Sale Permits
Frequently Used Forms:
Listing files in 'City Clerk Documents'
Municipal Building Office 100
200 S. Osage Avenue
Sedalia, Missouri 65301
Phone: (660) 827-3000
Fax: (660) 827-7800